- Define your goals for attending this course or seminar. Why do you want to attend? What do you hope to learn? Place a bookmark next to the topics that interest you through the course program? What are the most important questions that you want or want to ask?
- Go to the course with an open mind and positive thinking that if you learn a new idea, it will suffice to improve your performance
- Share with others and do not listen, as participation in exercises leads to excellent results
- Summarize the most important points you learned during the course or seminar and try to do so within 48 hours of completing the course
- Share what you’ve learned, as the shortest way to learn is education
Add a Comment