- Your employees are beginning to think twice about staying in your organization. The question is, where does this dissatisfaction originate and why does this dissatisfaction occur? Here are six frequent underlying reasons why good performers leave
- They see no link between their pay and their performance.
- They don’t perceive growth or advancement opportunities.
- They don’t see their work as important, or their contributions are not recognized and valued by others..
- They don’t get to use their natural talents.
- They have unclear or unrealistic expectations..
- They will no longer tolerate abusive managers or toxic environments. Employees often stay in an environment where they must tolerate abusive treatment or unreasonable stress. This culture is often called the “Culture of Sacrifice.”
Add a Comment